Are you aware that Jeff Foxworthy is now picking on Michigan ? Read on.
(pretty funny and accurate)
1. If you consider it a sport to gather your food by drilling through
18 inches of ice and sitting there all day hoping that the food will swim by, you might live in Michigan .
2. If you're proud that your region makes the national news 96 nights
each year because Pellston is the coldest spot in the nation, you might live in Michigan .
3. If your local Dairy Queen is closed from November through March, you
might live in Michigan .
4. If you instinctively walk like a penguin for five months out of the
year, you might live in Michigan .
5. If someone in a store offers you assistance, and they don't work there, you might live in Michigan .
6. If your dad's suntan stops at a line curving around the middle of
his forehead, (or at the top of his ankles) you might live in Michigan .
7. If you have worn shorts and a coat at the same time, you might live in Michigan .
8. If your town has an equal number detox products of bars and churches, you might
live in Michigan .
9. If you have had a lengthy telephone co nversation with someone who dialed a http://www.shape.com/weight-loss wrong number, you might live in Michigan .
Part 2 - You know you're a true MICHIGANDER when . . .
1. "Vacation" means going up North on I-75
2. You measure distance in hours.
3. You know several people who have hit a deer more than once.
4. You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day.
5. You can drive 65 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging
blizzard, without flinching.
6. You see people wearing camouflage at social events( including weddings).
7. You install security lights on your house and garage and leave both
8. You carry jumper cables in your car and your girlfriend knows how to use them.
9. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
10. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled
11. You know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and
12. You can identify a Southern or Eastern accent.
13. Your idea of creative landscaping is a statue of a deer next to
your blue spruce.
14. You were unaware that there is a legal drinking age.
15. Down South to you means Ohio .
16. A brat is something you eat.
17. Your neighbor throws a party to celebrate his new pole barn.
18. You go out to fish fry every Friday.
19. Your 4th of July picnic was moved indoors due to frost.
20. You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.
21. You find 0 degrees "a little chilly."
22. You drink pop and bake with soda.
23. Your doctor tells you to drink Vernors and you know it's not
24. You can actually drink Vernors without coughing.
25. You know what a Yooper is.
26. You think owning a Honda is Un-American.
27. You know that UP is a place, not a direction.
28. You know it's possible to live in a thumb.
29. You understand that when visiting Detroit , the best thing to wear is a Kevlar vest.